Swisscontact is a leading organization for the implementation of international
development projects. We promote inclusive economic, social, and ecological
development to make an effective contribution toward sustainable and widespread
prosperity in developing and emerging economies.
In Nepal, Swisscontact Is registered as an INGO that started its operations in 1991.
Currently, Swisscontact Nepal (SCN) has five ongoing development programs across
different provinces of the country.
Swisscontact invites applications from committed and experienced Nepali citizens for
the following position for the Step-Up project.
Admin and HR Officer (01 - Lalitpur Based)
Required Education and Experience & Skills:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge and background in admin, human resources operations, and communications.
- Excellent analytical, and management skills and a team player.
- Demonstrated administrative, financial, personnel management, and communications capacities.
- Ability to influence, communicate, co-operate, and negotiate with a wide range of people and organizations (including government) at all levels with tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Excellent time management, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail, and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Demonstrate a high level of ethical behavior.
- Competent IT skills, including experience in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to travel within and outside Nepal.
Education + Experience
Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent with a concentration in HR is preferable.
Minimum of three years of work experience in the admin and HR field in the development sector with donor agencies, and international and national NGOs.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements can submit -
(a) Job Application Form,
(b) Current CV with at least two referees and
(c) a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5 July 2022.
The detail job description and Job Application Form can be obtained through our website. http://www.swisscontact.org/en/countries/nepal/jobs
- Please mention the position applied for in the "subject" line of your email
- Swisscontact Nepal shall not entertain any phone inquiries or other such solicitations for this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection process
- Swisscontact Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
- Swisscontact Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to candidates from discriminated groups (Women, Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai, and other minority communities).