- Career Level:
- No. of Vacancy: 1
- Views: 521
- Apply Before: 2022-03-20 (Closed)
- Offered Salary:
- Driving License:
- Education Preference:
Bachelor of Public Health
- Supports the Location Leader in developing Results Framework, needs assessment, baseline study and implementation of monitoring and evaluation system.
- Writes concept note with input from stakeholders, shares current baselines and supports in setting realistic targets.
- Responsible for preparation and review of progress reports.
- Supports the Location Leader to organize Review and Planning Meetings by engaging stakeholders in the learning & sharing process, promoting, and exploring ways to use results to improve the quality of programs.
- Manages research activities and ensures outcomes and lessons learned are integrated into the project and shared with relevant stakeholders
- Regularly reviews & analyzes Program DataBase (PDB) to improve data quality
- Supports external evaluators & provides monitoring data for Impact Assessment study and supports stakeholders in the implementation of recommendations.
Education + Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Public Health, Development Studies, or related subjects with at least one year of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and work experience in the development of Result Framework, reviewing and analysing the data to improve the data quality, conducting Need Assessment of projects, writing project concept notes and preparing periodic progress reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Experience of working with children and young people will be an added advantage.
- (Preference will be given to candidates having two – wheeler license).
- Candidates must be below 35 years of age.
- Candidate must be a Nepali citizen.
- As per the rules of the organization