- Managing daily Ncell center operation, maintaining contacts with customers, handling their queries and complaints and maintaining first visit resolution.
- Manage third-party staff, provide the required information, monitoring and control their daily occupancy.
- Maintain Ncell center profitability. Ensuring Ncell Centers in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and targets.
- Implementation of world-class customer service concept in center and plan for sales & service level enhancement in the coordination of immediate manager.
- Actively participate in marketing activities and plan accordingly to get sales target.
- Operating the Q-management system with accuracy.
- Improvement in the customer waiting time. Registration of the documents received and its submission to the responsible person as well as filing.
- Running all the schemes operated by the marketing department with effectiveness and ease.
- Handling the complaints received from the customers and forwarding it to the immediate superior.
- Handling the problematic subscriber’s queries, following up, and getting feedback.
- Maintain the workflow, and schedules/shifts defined by the respective manager. Collect & share customer feedback for improvement.
- Implementing the friendliest customer care concept by serving the customers with a smile.
- Documentation of customer subscription form & other documents processed within respective Ncell centers & process for further archiving.
- Managing and motivating respective team members to enhance service level, increase sales and ensure respective Ncell centers’ overall efficiency.
- Executes other instructions of the direct management as per the necessity of the unit/company.
- Monitoring service level provided by Ncell Pasal, periodic visit, and reporting.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understands and collects details of situations or problems at work
- Implements agreed-on initiatives effectively
- Understands linkage of own work beyond his / her area
- Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit
- Understands the impact of own performance on customers
- Understand processes to gather needed information or support
- Adapts to agreed rules to get a job done
- Works on constructive feedback to improve one's work performance
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably in Management.
- Preference for relevant experience.
- Duty Station: Current requirement is in Durbarmarg and Bhairahawa but can be anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
What we offer
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Training, Work-Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Social Security Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.