WorldLink is the largest Internet and Network Service Provider in Nepal and one of the most prominent IT companies. Founded in September 1995 with the aim of providing Internet and IT services by its present Chairman and Managing Director, Dileep Agrawal. WorldLink started off by providing stor... View More
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handling inbound Enterprise Service-related phone calls,
• Customers identification, acquisition and closing sales,
• Maintaining required records of the client,
• Develop and execute enterprise sales-related activity,
• Provide sales activity report on a weekly basis, monthly and quarterly,
• Aggressive field approach in organizations and meet revenue goals,
• Initiate and maintain a professional relationship with customers,
• Liaise with inter-department and customer,
• Dealing with dues issues of the client.
• Ability and openness to work cross-functional roles within sales.
• Good communication skills, polite and punctual.
• At least 6 months experience in the related field.
Bachelor’s degree in any field
Perks and Benefits as per the company policy