Terms and Condition
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES AND OFFERINGS CAREFULLY. By using our Website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Subscription Agreement (this "Agreement"). We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove provisions of this Agreement at any time. You should check this Agreement periodically for changes. By using this Website, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you should not use our Website and you should arrange to cancel your registered user account or subscription with us, as applicable.
The site is a public site with free access and careerinnepal.com assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. Careerinnepal.com cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
Careerinepal.com will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this website. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to Careerinepal to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of Careerinnepal. Careerinnepal does not guarantee the confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the careerinnepal.com website or any of its other websites/domains owned and operated by Careerinnepal.com
Careerinnepal does not share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies/entities except with those acting as our agents in providing our Service to you or by recruiters who contact you through the details provided by you on Online Resume Builder.
The user undertakes to use careerinnepal.com for his/her own purposes. Using content from careerinnepal.com for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from Career in Nepal is strictly prohibited.
Careerinnepal.com uses technological means to exclude Robots etc from crawling the website and scraping content. The user undertakes not to circumvent these methods.
The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of careerinnepal.com. Any person using careerinnepal.com in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of careerinnepal.com shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
By Registering as a Jobseeker at Careerinnepal.com you agree to the following terms of services:
- The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
- A career in Nepal offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
- Careerinnepal.com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafide, status, or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
- Careerinnepal.com would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by the user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Careerinnepal.com reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war, and natural calamities.
- It shall be the sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of Careerinnepal.com by the user, for going out of station or in the station for any job or interview. Careerinnepal.com assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed, or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of Careerinnepal.com.
- Uploading of multiple resumes beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle Careerinnepal.com to remove the Resumes without notice to the subscriber. This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
- A career in Nepal reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- This free service entitles the user alone i.e the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
The subscriber will select a password at the time of registration that will enable the subscriber to access all the information received through careerinnepal.com, but the sole responsibility for the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and Career in Nepal shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar/refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals, or consultants.
- Career in Nepal shall not be responsible for such insertions/data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings. For best privacy settings it is recommended that you do not allow your resume to be searched at all.
- All changes/modifications made by the user to the data/information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes/modifications being made.On registration you agree to: a) Making your cv/resume with a career in nepal is free of cost. If you wish to modify this setting and make yourself non-searchable, you may reset this in the Resume Management Section of your account. Career in Nepal will not be held responsible for contacts/mails received by you. b) Receive job alerts. You may turn off job alerts for your account by logging in to your account.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be Nepal to the exclusion of all other courts.
Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the law of the Government of Nepal as applicable.
- Career in Nepal shall place the information only in the jobs section on the website careerinnepal.com or such other mirror or parallel site(s) as Career in Nepal may deem fit and proper
- Each insertion so displayed in the jobs section of Careerinnepal.com shall be for a fixed period (currently 28 days), which period is subject to change without notice
- Career in Nepal reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for shall be refunded to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis at the sole discretion of Career in Nepal
- Career in Nepal has the right to make all such modifications/editing of the vacancy details in order to fit its database
- The Subscriber/Recruiter may provide up to a maximum of 1 email id for a vacancy posted on careerinnepal.com to collect response(s) if any, directly to the mailbox. The contact information given by the subscriber for all listings should be the same and the subscriber cannot give multiple contact information/data for the purpose of listing
- All information intimated by the client and displayed by Infotech Services on careerinnepal.com becomes public knowledge and career in Nepal may at its sole discretion include the vacancy intimated by a client for display on careerinnepal.com in any other media including the social media at no extra cost to the client and Career in Nepal cannot be held liable for usage/publicity of such information
- Applications received against free job postings would be retained and accessible through the employer account with certain criteria.
- Applications received against paid job postings would be retained and accessible through the employer account for the job subscription package.
- Career in Nepal will commence providing services only upon receipt of the amount/charges upfront either from the subscriber or from a third party on behalf of the subscriber
- The subscription expiry date will be calculated from the date on which the payment is received
- The subscriber/Recruiter shall give an undertaking to Careerinnepal.com that the jobs sought to be advertised on the classified section of careerinnepal.com are in existence, are genuine, and that the subscriber has the authority to advertise the jobs
- The subscriber/Recruiter must give an undertaking to Career in Nepal that there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to jobs advertised on the classified section of careerinnepal.com for processing of such person
- Career in Nepal reserves its right to change the look, design, prominence, depiction, classification of the classified section of careerinnepal.com at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice
- The subscriber to this service shall be entitled to such number of listings during the period of subscription as may be agreed upon
- Only one office of one corporate entity/firm will be entitled to use this service and in case other offices of the same company/ associated companies, want to use the said service, then, they shall have to pay additional subscription charges for the service
- The subscriber will select a password at the time of registration that will enable the subscriber to post vacancies on the site in the agreed-upon section(s), but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and Career in Nepal shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data or corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party.
- Career in Nepal undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.The law of the government of Nepal alone shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputeAll disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and Career in Nepal will be resolved in accordance with the laws of Nepal as applicable.