United Mission to Nepal (UMN) is an international development organization that aims to enable the poorest people living in poverty to transform their lives, leading towards the fullness of life. As we serve the people of Nepal, multicultural teams of Nepali and volunteer expatriate staff work alongside local organizations in eight districts (six clusters and two hospitals), building partnerships that lead to healthy, dignified, and empowered individuals and transformed communities.
Education + Experience
- Master’s degree in Public Health/Psychology with three years of experience in integrated project management with a particular focus on Health System Strengthening, Mental Health and Psychosocial Support, and Maternal and Child Health.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of current health and mental health issues, economic development, and protection issues in Nepal.
- Strong experience in project management including planning, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, and developing proposals.
- Experience in integrated project management and participatory bottom-up project designing, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Familiar with up-to-date poverty eradication strategies, policies, and development practices in Nepal and outside.
- Experience in managing projects through a local partner organisation.
- Skilled in coordination and networking with local and district stakeholders.
- Experience of working in remote areas in a cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Nepali. Both writing and speaking must be of an excellent standard.
Application forms should be sent by Email: email@example.com