Okhaldhunga Community Hospital (OCH) is a project of the United Mission to Nepal Medical and Development Trust (UMN MDT). Since it was established as a small clinic in 1962. OCH has been devotedly serving the community. This 50-bedded hospital is a general care hospital providing affordable quality and cost-effective health care to the people of Okhaldhunga and the surrounding regions with plans to expand towards a 100-bed hospital in the future.
1. Position: MDGP Consultant -1
- Qualification and Experience: Post Graduate degree in General Practice (MDGP) or general practice & emergency medicine (MDGP&EM) from a recognized university with Nepal Medical Council (NMC) registration.
2. Position: Obstetrician / Gynaecologist -1
- Qualification and Experience: MD or MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or equivalent from a recognized university with Nepal Medical Council (NMC) registration.
3. Position: Orthopaedic Surgeon -1
- Qualification and Experience: MS in Orthopaedic surgery or equivalent from a recognized university with Nepal Medical Council (NMC) registration.
4. Position: Paediatrician -1
- Qualification and Experience: MD in Paediatrics or equivalent from a recognized university with Nepal Medical Council (NMC) registration.
5. Position: Nursing Instructor -1
- Qualification and Experience: Bachelor's in Nursing (BN or BScN).
- At least one year's experience in teaching nursing students.
6. Position: Staff Nurses - 4
- Qualification and Experience: Proficiency Certificate Level in Nursing(PCL Nursing).
7. Position: Pharmacist -1
- Qualification and Experience: Bachelor's in Pharmacy (BPharm).
8. Position: Pharmacy Assistant -1
- Qualification and Experience: Diploma in Pharmacy (DipPharm).
Education + Experience
- A commitment to UMN's vision, strategy and values
- A learning attitude, both in self-development and in building up others
- A passion for sharing knowledge and managing information effectively
- Computer literacy
- Most positions will require competence in both Nepali and English (written and spoken)
- Salary and benefits will be according to OCH standards.
All interested individuals who meet the minimum qualifications are encouraged to apply for these positions. The Job Descriptions and Application Forms can be downloaded from our website: www.umn.org.np/vacancy.
Completed application forms accompanied by electronic copies of academic qualifications, passport size photograph, and registration certificate from Nepal Medical Council or Nepal Nursing Council or Nepal Pharmacy Council (as appropriate) should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5 pm on 20 July 2022. Applications must be in English. Late applications will not be considered.
Interviews will take place during Shrawan 2079. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment process.
We especially encourage applications from women and marginalized groups.