Prabhavana IT is a problem-solving company that provides customers with useful, creative, beautiful, and cost-effective solutions.
- Attend project meetings conducted by PM with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for developing WordPress Themes and Plugins.
- Conduct first-hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the project manager.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with team members, leads, management, and clients where necessary.
- Follow WordPress coding standard and semantic coding.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of your work.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Should have minimum 2+ years of professional work experience in WordPress
- Should have experience in WordPress theme & plugin development
- Strong knowledge of MySql.
- Excellent knowledge in Ajax/jQuery
- Knowledge of WordPress coding standard and semantic coding
Education + Experience
- Education Required Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Experience Required 2 - 3 Year
- Salary Negotiable
- Remuneration: 25K to 40K
- 5 working days a week
- Training and Development