Nepal Pestalozzi Foundation (NPF), formerly known as PAHAD Association (Estd. 2000) is a not-for-profit organization established in 2013 through registration with the Ministry of Home Affairs Government of Nepal. NPF received an Article of Incorporation from the Ministry of Social Welfare (Social Welfare Council) on Jan 8, 2014. This organization has been established in the name of Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi, a Swiss social reformer and educator.
Pestalozzi Children's Education Centre, Pokhara is looking for suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Fund Raising Officer
- Graduation in BSW or English, Public relations and networking, Strong written English is required, Experience in crowdfunding, and social media marketing will be an advantage
- Field Officer
- Minimum +2 in management, 2 wheelers license compulsory, interpersonal skills, keen to work as an all-rounder
- Hostel Warden
- Minimum SLC, +2 preferred, Female, Minimum 30 years old, Experience in the teaching field will be an advantage
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic computer skills and conversational English is required for all three positions
- The job location will be Pokhara for all three positions.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
Education + Experience
- SLC or Plus 2 or Bachelor running can apply