Career at Samriddhi Finance
For the positions listed below, Samriddhi Finance, a national-level finance company with its head office in Hetauda, is seeking young, dynamic, and goal-oriented Nepalese citizens.
Branch Manager -2
- Location and Required No.: One for Itahari & Banepa Branch (Junior Officer to Senior Officer)
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelors' Degree in Management/Economics.
- Job Requirements:
- - 2 years minimum of banking experience in any BFIs with an NRB license.
- - Good understanding of branch management and credit operations.
- - Good familiarity with banking software.
- - Leadership skills are a must. superior communication abilities (Nepali and English).
- - The capacity to propose solutions and seek out improvements continuously. Excellent leadership, administrative, and organizational skills.
- - Good communication skills and the capacity to work under pressure.
Age restrictions: Senior Assistants must be at least 18 years old and not older than 35. Officer level requires a minimum age of 21 and a maximum age of 40.
Credit (Relationship Manager - RM) - 2
- Location and Required No.: One for each branch at Banepa, Hetauda Branch (Senior Assistant to Junior Officer)
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Management/ Economics from a recognized university
- Job requirements include at least a year of BFI experience and solid credit knowledge. superior communication abilities (English, Nepali). the capacity to propose solutions and seek out improvements continuously.
Age restrictions for assistant level and officer level positions are 21 years of age minimum and 35 years of age maximum.
Marketing Representatives - 10
- Location and Required No.: Two for Pokhara, Butwal, Chitwan, Hetauda, Putalisadak
- Educational Qualification: SLC / SEE and above
- Age: Minimum 18 years and above
- Experience: Freshers, as well as experience, can apply.
- Job Description & Specification: Hence, a can-do attitude and target-based incentives. being able to deal with customers Crack the paper sales of various deposit products. highly motivated to open an account and collect deposits. good communication skills and the capacity to work under pressure. A plus is having a current two-wheeler driving license.
Education + Experience
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Experience Required: 1 - 2 Year
- Job Location: Pokhara, Butwal, Chitwan, Hetauda, Putalisadak, Banepa, Ithari - Nepal
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum-vitae, credentials, and latest passport size photograph before the close of business dated 14th Asadh 2079 on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to the address https://www.sfcl.com.np/en/job/index.
When submitting your application, please be sure to include the position's location and title. Interviews are the only method of selection.
Candidates who have been narrowed down will be contacted for an interview. Candidate canvassing will result in automatic disqualification at any stage of the process. Without providing any justification, the company reserves the right to accept or reject any and all applications.