- Career Level:
- No. of Vacancy: 1
- Views: 612
- Apply Before: 2022-05-18 (Closed)
- Offered Salary:
- Driving License:
- Education Preference:
Master of Business Studies
- Skills development coordinator is responsible for all overall management of the vocational skills development component of SaMi project.
- The selected candidates will lead the process to develop and implement mechanisms for skills delivery for aspiring labor migrants and institutionalize the approaches in the government system.
- HE/she will need to coordinate and collaborate with relevant government agencies including the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security (MoLESS); Foreign Employment Board (FEB), Department of Foreign Employment (DofE), Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), National Skill Testing Board (NSTB), Provincial and Local Government as well as with employers in destination countries, recruitment agencies, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Duration: Until 15 July 2022 (high possibility of extension for 2 years)
- Duty Station: Safer MAgration Project, Lalitpur, with Frequent travel to the field as required
Education + Experience
- Master's degree in management, humanities, social science or relevant fields.
- Any additional plan or training in vocational skill development, Technical and vocational education and training (TVET) management or relevant is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the development field, specifically in the TVET sector. Working experience in the migration sector will be added value.
- Commitment towards gender equality, social inclusion and poverty reduction and sensitivity toward migrant labour.